This POLICY applies to individuals wishing to reinstate registration.
Previous members applying to reinstate their membership must:
- Apply on-line here.
- Upload two (2) pieces of legal identification (ie Canadian Passport/Birth Certificate and Provincial Driver’s License)
- Successfully complete a Professionalism Practice and Ethics Exam.
- Supply a resume which includes details of continuing education and additional work history acquired since original membership granted.
- Provide two (2) technical references at the discretion of the Registrar.
- Because archived files are eventually purged, an applicant may be required to supply additional information to ensure the application is complete and current before being considered for reinstatement.
- There is no time limitation in which an application for reinstatement must be made, ie from the time the applicant ceased being registered to the time of the application for reinstatement.
- Submit with the Application the current ‘Reinstatement Fee’: $256.25.00 + 5% GST ($269.06)
- Pro-rated dues for the current year will be due and payable upon acceptance for reinstatement. There is no requirement to pay dues from the last year in which the applicant was registered.
- The Registrar may waive or vary any or all of the foregoing.
- All Applications for Reinstatement will be considered by the Board of Examiners.
If further assistance is required, please contact:
Tel: (604) 585-2788, local (233)
Fax: (604) 585-2790