Employers Looking for Student Co-Op Opportunities
Camosun College Mechanical Engineering Technology Students Available for Co-Op Work Term Starting April 2 to June 21, 2013.
Employers, in April 2013 an enthusiastic and energetic group of Camosun’s second year Mechanical Engineering Technology co-op students will be able to offer ready-to-apply skills in drafting and CAD, fabrication, machine shop and design. For further information link to the Mechanical Engineering Technology program
Contact: Nan Judd, Employment Facilitator for the Co-op Engineering Technology Programs.
Please consider where anEngineering Technology co-op student, or intern, can contribute to your business and follow these 6 easy steps to hire:
- Post your job on line at Co-op Job Posting Form , or email us.
- After the closing date, we’ll send you the students’ applications.
- You review the applications and determine a short list.
- We’ll contact our students to arrange interviews on or off campus.
- After you decide, let us know and we’ll extend your job offer.
- Enjoy the benefits of a skilled and motivated employee.
Thank you for your interest in Camosun College students and programs.
Nan Judd , MA
Employment Facilitator, Engineering Technologies
Co-operative Education and Student Employment
Camosun College Interurban Campus Rm 251
4461 Interurban Road
Victoria, BC V9E 2C1
Ph: 250-370-4185 Fx: 250-370-4110
Camosun co-op technology students can work for you!