Career Opportunities at ASTTBC
COORDINATOR, PRACTICE ASSESSMENT (FT)
The Coordinator, Practice Assessment will assist in fulfilling tasks guided by the Professional Governance Act, regulations and the ASTTBC bylaws to facilitate Random Practice Audits, Practice Reviews, and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) compliance of its registrants, along with supporting committee operations. Learn more
PRACTICE ADVISOR (FT)
The Practice Advisor is responsible for providing practice guidance to ASTTBC registrants and occasionally the public on a wide range of matters relating to the professional practice and conduct of ASTTBC registered engineering and applied science technology professionals. Reporting to the Director, Professional Practice & Development, the Practice Advisor will also have a key role in supporting the development of practice standards and guidelines. Learn more
MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FT)
The Manager, Information Technology (IT) is responsible for the effective planning, organization, and operation of IT services, and advisor to the senior team for technologies that can help the organization succeed. With excellent interpersonal skills, technical expertise, and business acumen, the ideal candidate will be able to manage our computer platforms while looking for ways to grow and meet our future needs. Learn more
WHO WE ARE:
ASTTBC was established in 1958 and is the provincial regulatory body responsible for regulating applied science and engineering technology professionals in BC under the new Professional Governance Act.
With approximately 10,000 registrants, ASTTBC is committed to protecting the public and the environment by ensuring that its registrants practice competently and ethically.
- Professionalism – We uphold a foundation of high standards, ethics and competence to ensure accountability of our registrants.
- Accountable – We are invested in our responsibility to Government and British Columbians.
- Integrity – We are honest, dedicated, ethical and fair by doing the right thing every time, for the protection of the public.
- Inclusion – We embrace the principles of equity, diversity, inclusion, cultural safety and humility.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- A flexible and balanced working environment.
- Working with a diverse and dedicated team who are invested in the organization.
- An inclusive and respectful workplace where people are valued and appreciated.