Technology Professionals safeguarding the public through leadership and regulatory excellence.
To serve the public by regulating and supporting Technology Professionals’ commitment to a safe, healthy, and sustainable society and environment.
- Professionalism – We champion a foundation of high standards of practice and ethical conduct to enhance the credibility and accountability of ASTTBC’s registrants.
- Integrity – We are honest, dedicated, ethical and fair by doing the right thing every time, for the protection of the public.
- Innovation – We recognize the needs of the future and embrace change.
- Passion – We are invested and committed to engage and inspire others.
- Professional Legislation & Regulation: Self-governing professional legislation and regulation that protects the public interest.
- Right to Practice & Qualified Professionals: Full utilization of qualifications within scope of the Technology Professionals’ education, training, competencies and experience.
- Professional Recognition: Consistent and universal recognition of Technology Professionals by employers, governments, other professionals and regulatory bodies.
- Registrant Services: Providing professional standards and regulation for certification, accreditation, ethics and accountability to the public.
- Governance: Sustained excellence in governance and management of the organization.