ASTTBC is the model association for technology professionals.
To serve the public by regulating and supporting Technology Professionals’ commitment to a safe, healthy, and sustainable society and environment.
- Self governing professional legislation and regulation that protects the public interest.
- Assured rights to practice and utilization of qualifications within the scope of the Technology Professionals’ education, training and experience.
- Professional standards and regulation for certification, accreditation, ethics and accountability that reflect contemporary social expectations.
- Consistent and universal recognition of Technology Professionals by employers, governments, other professionals and regulatory bodies.
- Member services that enhance professional, career, business and personal interests.
- Technology education and careers are valued and supported.
- The association and its members are involved as key stakeholders and contributors to public policy in areas in which Technology Professionals have a demonstrated interest and expertise.
- Sustained excellence in governance and management of the association.