Prince George AREA MEMBERS MEETING NOTICE
Members & friends of ASTTBC – and of John Leech – are invited to attend a LUNCH meeting in Prince George. As John will retire in the Spring of 2018 this will be his last opportunity to represent ASTTBC at a local meeting. You are invited to come out and wish John all the best on his ‘road to retirement’.
John will provide an update on ASTTBC activities including hot topics such as:
* Professional Technologist implementation in BC
* Legislative changes needed to ensure practice rights for PTech
* BC Government review of Professional Reliance
* Qualified Professional recognition for ASTTBC members
* Professional regulatory modelling – what’s ahead for BC
* TOP Awards to be Presented
You are invited to bring along a non-member and your employer. Please be sure to register all who are attending . . .